• My Way Home (feat. Common)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crack Music (feat. Game)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
KAMIKAZI said:
Hey Mama is a good song, Roses, Drive Slow.
nah. hey mama is a great song, but it's not really gonna get a lot of radio play. people are gonna want another gold digger-like song.

roses didn't really impress me that much. i felt it was lacking a beat. and i know that was the point of the song....one of those mellow, conceptual beats...but most of the time shit like that doesn't go big either.

drive slow probably will do alright, but i still can't stand it.

that's just my opinion, though.

personally, i think bring me down is going to start getting a lot of play on pop/r&b charts. we major will most likely be the first single, but then again heard em say is starting to get some listening time, too. as well as touch the sky.

and yeah, yeah. i know you're asking about what the single will be and not what will get played on the radio, but you know that with kanye, they're going to be synonymous.

TCD

Advocate said:
I personally love it. The beat to me is ridiculously dope although I can see how it could be seen as to much.

Heard 'Em Say is the 3rd single off the album. Most people believe "Touch The Sky" the best song on the album and it does sound very radio friendly althogh I'd like to see "Gone" as the 3rd single.

Kanye has also said that he will make videos for all the songs on the album.

TCD

radkin said:
Addiction is by far my favourite song from that album, would love to hear that released,
imo that is by FAR the worst song on the album. the only song that I actually dislike on that album.

TCD

Jokko20 said:
oh ok. didn't know that. is he really going to do videos for all of the songs? if so..wow :eek: :D
Yeah he said it on the DVD that I bought with my copy of LR. And he said it wouldn't be half arsed either(totally shit as well,it's just the making of Diamonds and a little interview,i am the "only playa that got robbed an kept all his jewelery.")

And he said for certain on Westwood what he would have all the visuals for all the songs on Late Registration which I figure means videos. I will definetely get it.

ARon

Just looking at the poll and being a fan of the album almost any of the songs could be singles, this album, well Kanye isn't goin away for the next year or so thats for sure.

its already goin be the song heard em say they shot the vid for it recently but Crack Music/Addiction would be good choices why the hell is Hey Mama winning? I thought that song was ridicolously weak

TCD

"Gone" which is not on the list is imo the best song on the album and would be my choice if it where on the list although it doesn't really sound like a single,due to the length.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.