what is the song game has that samples 2pacs og to secrets of war

So...Explain who created this beat..i always thought that pac had it on Secretz Of War before Ghost Unit 3 Killaz Track..so which is it.. who sampled it first and if not sampled used on their track ..Pac or Game..ima go with pac not sure though...!

Makaveli R.i.p.

makavelli963 said:
So...Explain who created this beat..i always thought that pac had it on Secretz Of War before Ghost Unit 3 Killaz Track..so which is it.. who sampled it first and if not sampled used on their track ..Pac or Game..ima go with pac not sure though...!

Makaveli R.i.p.
Game used a loop of Pac's beat, does that say enough?

makavelli963 said:

Makaveli R.i.p.
Woah, I'm going to take a guess and say you're not from the US or a new fan of Pac? Nothing racial, just figured info doesn't get out there as well as down here.

Hituup said:
What is a loop?
It's where you take something, drums for example, and put them on repeat. In this case, it's where you take parts of the song where Pac isn't rapping and play it over and over again to have an instrumental.

KAMIKAZI said:
It's where you take something, drums for example, and put them on repeat. In this case, it's where you take parts of the song where Pac isn't rapping and play it over and over again to have an instrumental.
basically when ya listenin to tracks and you notice that they stop rappin n shit and the beat is just goin on, you loop it so you basically got the instrumental

some tracks you can make basically a full instrumental out of it but some others dont have enough tyme to loop it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.