what is p diddys album "no way out" like?

in short, "classic", diddys wack but this album is one of the goats, with songs like i'll be missing u, been around the world, its got alot of collabos which is pretty good.

C-7

It's hot as hell man! One of my fav albums ever I remember in 1997 I was luvin that shit! But now I hate the guy cuz he can't put shit any more! But still u need to listen to that album there is only one word to say bout the album and that is CLASSIC

Stone_Cold

Its a great album, check it out! Apart from the obvious hits like Victory, Been Around the world etc, "Is this the end?" feat Twista and "Young G's" feat BIG and Jay Z are two of my faves.

the album is actually not bad it was one of my first rap albums i had it on cassette i didnt have no CD player then. i forget the album now but i remember it had a couple pretty good tracks on it.
i say download it

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
its a classic. Sounds alot like "life story" by black rob, but even better. i went out and bought it years ago. Bets tracks by memory are;

victory
intro
young G's
all about the benjamins
i love you baby
what you gona do
ill be missing you
pain
do you know where your going

yea, cop it bro

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.