WHAT is missin

It seems the media and the public blame rappers for alot things, crimes, and stuff that goes on in our society. But the question is how come muthafuckaz dont blame pop or rNb artist for theiir influence on teenagers? We got lil kids..im talkin junior kids sexin, havin boyfriends, and usin drugs. I know alotta kids out here who lost they virginities at 12,13,14,. Thats pretty sad. Singers like britney spears, destiney childs, most of their lyrics are telling kids and teenagers to go out there n look for a "thug", a gangsta, a guy with a posh car, jewels, and a guy who is a playa. Society dont need this. Thats why things r changin but ma point is, kinda sad and misunderstood for the media and the public to blame rappers for everything that happens to kids n teenagers. Muthafuckaz need to check singers too...i mean 2 dayz ago i saw this video with lil jon n this new singer called "girl fight"...wtf is going on...i feel like ppl r gettin record deals for fun...and we got ppl out there wit talents..ppl who can change the game but they not gettin wah they want.
P :thumb:

Self96 said:
It seems the media and the public blame rappers for alot things, crimes, and stuff that goes on in our society. But the question is how come muthafuckaz dont blame pop or rNb artist for theiir influence on teenagers? We got lil kids..im talkin junior kids sexin, havin boyfriends, and usin drugs. I know alotta kids out here who lost they virginities at 12,13,14,. Thats pretty sad. Singers like britney spears, destiney childs, most of their lyrics are telling kids and teenagers to go out there n look for a "thug", a gangsta, a guy with a posh car, jewels, and a guy who is a playa. Society dont need this. Thats why things r changin but ma point is, kinda sad and misunderstood for the media and the public to blame rappers for everything that happens to kids n teenagers. Muthafuckaz need to check singers too...i mean 2 dayz ago i saw this video with lil jon n this new singer called "girl fight"...wtf is going on...i feel like ppl r gettin record deals for fun...and we got ppl out there wit talents..ppl who can change the game but they not gettin wah they want.
P :thumb:
1.) can you list healthy examples where "Singers like britney spears, destiney childs, most of their lyrics are telling kids and teenagers to go out there n look for a "thug", a gangsta, a guy with a posh car, jewels, and a guy who is a playa."?
2.) Hip Hop has a bigger influience over the majority of consumers - heck, it's the most expressive form of music in the world.
3.) Poets never get chastised for negative content either.
4.) If your dumb enough to copy everything someone says and mispercieve artistitic expression YOUR to blame. NOT our democratic society.
5.) I wish I never contributed to this lame thread.

Today I was thinking of making a thread with the same title what is missing but i couldn't really work it out so I had to leave it...but I dunno why you are dissin RnB like that they got their own problems to look after i'll just mention a r.kelly and a houston...but newayz it's hip hop that is responsible for whatever hip hop does..don't diss other things cuz of what rappers say and how that affects kids...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.