What Is Goin On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This used to be tha link to get to tha forums, www.2pacboard/forum.com or somethin like that. Now it's just 2pacboard.com. I also notice tha smilies are different colors and stranger. I also notice i have to keep signing in for some reason. I also notice there are ads everywhere. I also notice some streetspeaker crap. What's goin on?

2PacThug4Life said:
:mad:, no need to keep making posts to up your total count.
No, my post count isn't that important to me.

To answer your question, Rukas is working on the board, I dont know whats going on, I'm not good with this stuff, but the board will be back to normal soon.

As for the name, it will remain StreetSpeaker unless someone thinks of something better.

KAMIKAZI said:
No, my post count isn't that important to me.

To answer your question, Rukas is working on the board, I dont know whats going on, I'm not good with this stuff, but the board will be back to normal soon.

As for the name, it will remain StreetSpeaker unless someone thinks of something better.

Thank you for tha answer to my question. Why isn't is called 2pacboard.com or streethopboardhopstreetorwhateveritwas.com? What's with streetspeaker?

2PacThug4Life said:
Thank you for tha answer to my question. Why isn't is called 2pacboard.com or streethopboardhopstreetorwhateveritwas.com? What's with streetspeaker?
Rukas changed the name because he wants to take the forum into a new direction, there is a contest to rename the forum, if someone thinks of something better then Streetspeaker, they win VIP for life. I think the details are stickied in Our Block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.