What happened to Quan?

I was listening to the first disc of Street's Disciple and "Just A Moment" came on, and wondered what happened to him, and his album, anyone have any answers or thoughts?

ArtsyGirl

Didnt he have beef with Nas for some reason, or sign to Death Row? Thats from memory, and my memory doesnt have a good reputation.. so.. anyone?

artisticgurl said:
Didnt he have beef with Nas for some reason, or sign to Death Row? Thats from memory, and my memory doesnt have a good reputation.. so.. anyone?
Lake was the one who signed with DR

i think he was staying at a hotel room and the cops busted in for a noise call. They ended up finding weed and a gun. Quan then ran and tried to avoid being arrested.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Quan was hyped up alot after Just a moment, since then i only heard him on some cassidy track.
The hook on that song hot.. Im pretty sure its the one with Nas on it that your talkin about, right?

^^I was definitely feeling him, he caught alot of peoples attention after that track. And I remember Nas hyping him up because he signed him to Ill Will Records.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.