What happened to "Every Morning" by Nas?

Casey

Staff member
you talkin bout "good morning" bro? the one with the same sample as "bury me a g"? i thought it was gonna be on SD as well. I doubt it will ever get released, unless they put it on vol. 3 of "the lost tapes" - tho having said that volume 2 aint even out yet (seen a tracklist tho)

Casey

Staff member
yo 2pacnbiggie u sure its gonna be on Lost Tapes 2? They must be changin the tracklist then cos I saw a tracklist for it a while ago, and that song wasn't on it.

ramza can you up the disciple OG?

ArtsyGirl

Militant do you have that tracklist? Post it up I'd like to see it.
Thanks for the song ramza34 I just got SD lovin the album! :D

Casey

Staff member
Props for that Ramza.

This is the tracklist that was floating around about 6 months ago, but i think its fake cos it has "shoot em up" on it which was released on Nastradamus, and In The Mirror freestyle is probably just Thugz Mirror Freestyle which was on the bonus disc of God's Son. also Silent Murder was a bonus track on It Was Written...

Nas - The Lost Tapes 2

1 Freestyle
2 In The Mirror (Freestyle)
3 Friends
4 Just Right feat. Dr Dre
5 Shoot ‘Em Up
6 Ridin Time feat. 50 Cent & Gangstarr
7 Life’s A Bitch (Buckwild remix)
8 Silent Murder
9 Cum Wit Me feat. Notorious B.I.G. & K-Ci & Jojo
10 Understanding (Demo Version)
11 Life Is Like a Dice Game (Demo Mix)
12 Calm Down feat. N.O.R.E & Tragedy Khadafi
13 Stillmatic (Paid In Full Mix Unreleased Version)

Lil Jm said:
Did slick rick was on the chorus of this track ??
Sounded like Ma$e to me. The version released on that mixtape someone mentioned had the hook from the Ron Isley song it sampled. I'll up it if anyone wants it.

Militant said:
yo 2pacnbiggie u sure its gonna be on Lost Tapes 2? They must be changin the tracklist then cos I saw a tracklist for it a while ago, and that song wasn't on it.

ramza can you up the disciple OG?
yea nas said if they can get the sample cleared its gonna be on lost tapes, and that song serious wit az is gonna be on lost tapes 2 too. There is no real tracklisting for it yet the ones thats out now is fake. There is a lost tapes 2 mixtape tho that came out late last year

2pacnbiggie said:
yea nas said if they can get the sample cleared its gonna be on lost tapes, and that song serious wit az is gonna be on lost tapes 2 too. There is no real tracklisting for it yet the ones thats out now is fake. There is a lost tapes 2 mixtape tho that came out late last year
u kno him personally :eek: can i a get a signed sd cd ?? :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.