What happened to Eminem and Royce's Bad Meets Evil Records/Album

yeah, theres a few more, in my opinion em should dump d12 and go for royce, d12 minus eminem are not even equivilent to 1 royce the 5'9.

I've got scary movies and nuthin to do, but i haven't heard anything else.
Anyone got any other of their track (not Bad meets evil) like the renegade OG?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Silleone said:
yeah, theres a few more, in my opinion em should dump d12 and go for royce, d12 minus eminem are not even equivilent to 1 royce the 5'9.

Proof has his moments. He could never go mainstream in my opinion, but I think he could make a decent career as a good underground rapper. He writes some good verses, just needs better beats and more consistency.

Silleone said:
Actually, Bizarre is the only member of D12 that REALLY completely sucks. The only three members to bring it correct every time are Em, Proof and Kuniva. Swifty and Kon Artis aren't bad, they're just not as good as the other three. So, really, just cut out Bizarre, add Royce in his spot and D12 is one bad ass group.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
I actually have a bit of respect for Swifty myself.

Royce is on par with Eminem though, & better than the rest of D12.
Swifty is the 4th best member. In my opinion, order of rank goes:

Eminem
Proof
Kuniva
Swifty
Kon Artis
Bizarre

Swifty got good flow usually and his voice is great for a rapper, but his lyrics aren't always all that. Kon...his voice can get annoying and I don't usually like his lyrics (tho Kon was pretty good on Doe Rae Me).

Like I said, replace Bizarre with Royce and D12 improves their talent 50 fold.

Pittsey said:
Proof has his moments. He could never go mainstream in my opinion, but I think he could make a decent career as a good underground rapper. He writes some good verses, just needs better beats and more consistency.
Damn, for real?

I think Proof's skill level isn't far behind Em's. They're ALMOST equals in my opinion.

Living in Detroit, you hear a lot of shit about D12 that the rest of the countr/rap world doesn't. The biggest reason that Proof is having such a hard time going solo is because dude has A LOT of legal problems in Detroit. He is known for being a loose canon, no joke. He's a great fuckin' rapper, damn good lyricist, his flows are fucking excellent, but legally he's a corporate nightmare.

roaches

They never were going to do an album. A guy they both knew wanted to release a single with the two of them, but Eminem's label at the time was cockblocking it, so they just released it under a different name.

The only person to blame for Royce and Em not still working together is Royce's manager for pissing off Dr. Dre.

roaches said:
They never were going to do an album. A guy they both knew wanted to release a single with the two of them, but Eminem's label at the time was cockblocking it, so they just released it under a different name.

The only person to blame for Royce and Em not still working together is Royce's manager for pissing off Dr. Dre.
yehhhh i remember that on beef 2, he talked bout em whippin dre lol.

but on topic woulda been a tight album, probably never happen now tho. :(

jaguardre said:
lol i always thought obie trice was a part of d12
Why? He is not on Devil's Night at all, at least I don't recall him being on it. Admittedly I haven't listened to that record though since 2002.

And he only has ONE VERSE on all of the D12 World album...what the fuck made you think Obie was a member of D12.

But now that I think about it...I have a better idea.

Keep Em, Proof, Kuniva and Swifty in D12, take out Kon Artis and Bizarre, and replace them with Obie and Royce and you have one of the best rap groups ever.

yeah Royce is the shit....i prefer him to Eminem, but it'd be dope if they got back together for the album..

the tracks i know of that were meant to be on the album were:

Nuttin To Do
Renegades
Fight Music
Rock City
Scary Movie
She's The One
Back 2 Back

be cool if they did a album over some Premo beats!....royce sounds DOPE as fuck over Premo beats...even better than Gangstar haha

but for real, i hate Eminems production.

haunted said:
He's on that one interlude
LMAO @ that shit.

Well, seeing as how I just said I haven't listened to the album since 2002, that sure helps out a lot. LOL, Just kidding man. :p :thumb:

I used to have Devil's Night but I don't know what happened to it. I personally liked it. Granted it was not an album to write home about nonetheless, I enjoyed the majority of the CD. The thing I laugh at though is listen to Swifty on D12 World (the album) and then listen to his vocals from the Devil's Night days. He sounded like a fucking chipmunk back in the day. lol. Both albums are good but D12 World is also much better than Devil's Night. Not necessarily regarding quality but rather I thought D12 World was a smoother record. You can tell how much they matured and worked on crafting better styles and rhymes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.