What Happened 2 The Rap Group Sporty Theives

I Remember In 1999 I Copped There First Cd and It was good, then a year or two later a member of there group died but then i heard they were still suppose to release a cd like a week after the guy died. When i was in 6th grade there joint no pigeons was the shit. So does anybody have any info on the group or the two members that are left

oh man u made me remember those days i still got that single on cd hahaha shit iono mang i think they signed to death row or some shit aint heard from them

Big Flipp

For some reason I am thinking one of them was killed. I don't know why I think that but for some reason thats what comes to mind.

They were dropped from their label and released an independent album under Trough Ent/Stealburg Records in May of 2002 called Fuck Sporty Theivz. The single off of it was "Party and Pimpin." (It was ripped by RNS and I still have the nfo file from their release)

FDAPolice said:
I Remember In 1999 I Copped There First Cd and It was good, then a year or two later a member of there group died but then i heard they were still suppose to release a cd like a week after the guy died. When i was in 6th grade there joint no pigeons was the shit. So does anybody have any info on the group or the two members that are left
fell off like humpty dumpty

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.