What happend to rappers like...

What happend to rappers like:

Mc Breed
Coolio
LL Cool J
Ice cube (last thing was gangsta nation)
Tha Eastsiadaz
Juvenile
Comptons most wanted
Lil Flip
666 Mafia
Junior Mafia
Mac Mall
E40
Big daddy Kane
A tribe called Quest
Montell Jordan
Luniz
The whole Wu-tang clan
Spice 1
Too Short

If you know any answers for some of the list post it, or

if you want to know what happend to others then post some names.

one mc |one| dj

Tonio1986 said:
What happend to rappers like:

Mc Breed
Coolio
LL Cool J
Ice cube (last thing was gangsta nation)
Tha Eastsiadaz
Juvenile
Comptons most wanted
Lil Flip
666 Mafia
Junior Mafia
Mac Mall
E40
Big daddy Kane
A tribe called Quest
Montell Jordan
Luniz
The whole Wu-tang clan
Spice 1
Too Short

If you know any answers for some of the list post it, or

if you want to know what happend to others then post some names.
From the RAPPERS YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO THREAD:

Tonio1986 said:
Eminem
Krs one
Redman
Mos def
Gangstarr
LL cool j
Big L
You are kiddin me right?

Newayz LL came back with a LP last year.

I would like to know whatever happened to Rakim but no 1 knows.
Ice cube I don't give a fuck hm...Big daddy kane aight and Wu...Wu is still here?

E-40 drops albums with regularity - you must not be searching.

I think you need to actually look out for artists rather than waiting to see them on your TV.

Then again, LL is all over TV & dropped an album not too long ago & yet you don't know.

Erm.....wake up!

short comes out with a new album like every year and a half but never gets n e radio or video

the whole wu is planning on releasing a cd "if the fans really want it" quote from RZA, but was before the passing of ODB RIP

Spice 1 comes out with a lot of new shit too, hes got somethin in the works now

666 mafia is three six mafia, that was just their name way back in the day, when they were still really underground

one mc on dj said:
From the RAPPERS YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO THREAD:

You are kiddin me right?

Newayz LL came back with a LP last year.
No, I want to know it, is there somethin wrong with it? Its just interesting, no matter I can listen to him or not.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
E-40 drops albums with regularity - you must not be searching.

I think you need to actually look out for artists rather than waiting to see them on your TV.

Then again, LL is all over TV & dropped an album not too long ago & yet you don't know.

Erm.....wake up!
I tell you here in Germany hip hop is so far away like the moon. The release date for rythm and gangsta was yesterday, although its almost pop! Or most videos in germany you will never see cause mtv germany dont air them so I cant know some things. But maybe im just too lazy to get everything from the net, thats why I made this thread.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
short comes out with a new album like every year and a half but never gets n e radio or video

the whole wu is planning on releasing a cd "if the fans really want it" quote from RZA, but was before the passing of ODB RIP

Spice 1 comes out with a lot of new shit too, hes got somethin in the works now

666 mafia is three six mafia, that was just their name way back in the day, when they were still really underground
I think wu-tang will put out an album with or without odb, maybe they do a tribute.

Coolio disappeared, LL is still droppin albums but isn't half as good as he was back then. Big Daddy Kane also disappeared. Spice 1 and the rest of the Bay Area are doing their thing on the low as far as Wu they are supposed to drop something big in the near future. Basically LL and Cube should stick to movies more than any other rapper. I'm still holding onto my statement that LL, Cube and Pac are the three rappers who know how to make movies.

Peace

hahaha coolio. he became a clown when he took part in the "comeback show"... and lost. well , its not entirely his fault that he lost.

mac mall, good to hear hes gettin ready to drop something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.