what ever happened to the fugees?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
i mean, i know they both are still around and have equally successful solo careers, but is there any real reason that they split up after the score?

just curious.

roaches

Wyclef was fucking Lauryn = fucks with the chemistry.
People telling Lauryn she should go solo = fucks with the chemistry even more.
Lauryn being lightyears better than the rest = fucks with the chemistry as well.

Dave Chappelle got them back together for a performance at his Block Party, though.

I hope they don't get back together, The Score wasn't that great. All I need is an album of Lauryn just spitting over some dirty drums and then they can fade away and I'll be happy.

ARon

rtyfghvbn said:
i mean, i know they both are still around and have equally successful solo careers, but is there any real reason that they split up after the score?

just curious.
Both?
They probably split up so they can pursue solo careers, doenst any group?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
They are supposed to be re-uniting. Apparently they have even been in the studio together.

However, Doesn't Lauryn Hill have a new solo album coming out? If so, that will push any chance of a reunion back a year.

roaches said:
Wyclef was fucking Lauryn = fucks with the chemistry.
People telling Lauryn she should go solo = fucks with the chemistry even more.
Lauryn being lightyears better than the rest = fucks with the chemistry as well.

Dave Chappelle got them back together for a performance at his Block Party, though.

I hope they don't get back together, The Score wasn't that great. All I need is an album of Lauryn just spitting over some dirty drums and then they can fade away and I'll be happy.
Damn, you didn't like The Score? I thought that album was dope. But y'all are right, especially on this album, Lauryn was way WAY better that Pras or Clef. Wasn't really feeling her solo shit tho, and I never really liked Clef or Pras all that much except for this album

Jebus

I heard the same, Although I kinda hate it I would much rather have Lauren just spit by herself.

I love "the Score" but I find myself skipping pras and clef's part almost all the time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.