what does streethop think of the following

ARon

Diggin the Skyzoo album a lot, a lot of passion in his music. I cant help but think of those saving our grace videos when listening to some of that album. dude is so real and visual, skyzoo made a great album.

Blakroc seems like it could be something major, excited to see how it plays out. I actually listen to the Black Keys quite often so I was surprised when I heard about it

GANGSTA GIBBS! Malcolm of the Mid. Love his boxframe tape and nigga machine is so sick, wish it was longer. Dude is so raw, I dont know what it is but music like his speaks to me a lot more than something like Cudi. Just how I am and what I like I suppose. All I know is I like Gibbs a lot.

Haven't given an ear to Ali's new album yet which is probably a dumb move by me, he always puts out quality material.

roaches

I love the Just Blaze and BSK beats on the Skyzoo album. The rest of it, I could do without.

[youtube]lsPaYZ26Cw0[/youtube]Does anyone love what he does more than Ali?

Stone_Cold

Not really heard anything of what you posted but REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on "Us" not even gonna listen to the leak, just waiting for it to come through the post next week

If you are feeling Ali, then look out for the BK One (Brother Alis tour DJ) album. Coming in October, Its got an amazing line up: Ali, Slug, Scarface, Raekwon, Black Thought, Murs, Phonte and more.

Fifth Element Online

[youtube]caQc5IL0HNk[/youtube]

blakroc is dope, im just wondering why its taken so long to do something like that? Hip Hop is dying....and thats the kinda stuff that saves it.... CMON PPL!!! fuck this dance song shit... we need more blakroc!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.