what do you think of the albums in my sig

2Pax

I'll only tell you of the ones i've heard:

Mobb Deep Infamous - Straight classic in my opinion, I love Havocs dark and grimey beats on this.
Nas Illmatic - Never really liked this album when I first bought it, then as I matured it grew on me and it was clear to see it's a lyrical masterpiece, a classic no doubt but for me I don't think the production was good enough for people to be labling it the greatest album ever.
Eric b and Rakim Paid In Full - Classic, Rakim's one of the greatest MC's in my opinion I love his verbal wit and his rythmic gift.

fatal hussein - in the line of fire - nothing really special for me personally
mobb deep - infamous - best mobb deep album for sure!!!
brotha lynch hung - 24 deep - love this 2, 24 deep, and jackin 4 joints r personal favs on it
eric b rakim - paid in full - i like it, nice beats, tight tracks all round
nas - illmatic. - what can i say? great album

Chronic

fatal hussein - in the line of fire - Good
wyclef jean - The Ecleftic: 2 Sides II a Book - Haven't heard it
mobb deep - infamous - Great
brotha lynch hung - 24 deep - Good-ish
fesu - war with no mercy - Haven't heard it
del the funky homosapian - no need for alarm - Only Del album I haven't heard, don't know why.
gangstarr - daily operation - Good, maybe great but I need to listen to it again to tell (Hard to Earn is better)
eric b rakim - paid in full - Great. (Classic)
nas - illmatic. - Great. (Classic)

i love the fesu album.... the whole world needs to hear it.
illmatic is nice, but i think i prefer it was bitten!
infamous has some classics, but not in my fave 20 cd's
eric b rakim has somew ridiculous beats...follow the leader imo better lyrics
not heard the others. although gangstarr is bound to be good. i like full clip, the owenerz, and step in the arena. premo is on another level

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.