What do people think of Obie Trice?

I think he's good. He had a bunch of dope guest appearances and mixtape tracks around 02/03/04 when the whole G-Unit/Shady movement was popping off, and I also liked his first album. I never got around to listening to his second, to be honest, and I can't say I've heard any tracks since, but I wish he'd release another album.

TheCat

I think OBie is going to be one of the those who will have longetivity in the game, because he is very flexible in his rhyme style and subjects, so he will be able to adapt through time.

as long as he keeps his head down and make albums without cheap beefs with other artist.. i dont think he will blow up like lil wayne, but aslong as he stays in the game and makes albums every 2 years. am happy.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
He seems too shy. I dont know, hes on Shady, he's a talented MC, yet I never see him do press, TV, freestyles, mixtape appearances, youtube shit, nadda.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.