What did you think of Lil Kims album?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Instead of bitching about what the source and xxl gave it, how about you drones form your own opinion. What did YOU think about Lil Kim's album?

I think its solid, not that great. The first few tracks are lacking production wise but then it picks up. The skits are alright but get annoying, good to see her getting support though.

Its kind of like her Me Against The World, not as good, but its alright. Not something Ill be coming back to though.

7 Syns

I've honestly thought about buying it, but I want to hear some honest fan feedback. I don't like reading Source or XXL's revies anymore, way too biased and overall trash imo.

peace.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Haven't listened to it, yet. Only heard one track. It wasn't bad, I forget the name of it. Reminded me of Eminem's 'The Way I Am'

stefanwzyga

HellRazor05 said:
"Put Your Lighters Up" is on Hot 97 & 105.1 on the regular over here. She got the whole city goin wild wit that song.
Yeah that song is getting played a couple of times a day on Radio 1 in the UK.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.