What did happen between Chamillionaire & Paul Wall?

I read in this montth's issue of The Source that they used to form a group but now they're in beef. Chamillionaire don't explain why they ain't friends no more... Since I'm not into Downsouth rap too much could someone explain to me what happened?

PuffnScruff

chamillionaire was on 106 last week. he said there is no beef. they see each other all the time. they are still good friends is what chamillionaire said. chammillionaira just didnt like the way swisha house was going (i think thats the label) and wanted to do his own thing.

i personally wouldnt know, im not into either ones music. just what i heard out of the dudes mouth.

Chronic

From Murder Dog Magazine, interview with Paul Wall.

I think a lot of people were surprised when you broke up. Nobody really expected that shit

"Yeah, me and Chamillion, cause we grew up together and I think we kind of blew up bigger and faster than we expected. Our personalities just changed and we just grew up and grew apart. It was to a point where we was just clashing head on. And it was little stuff. When you around somebody every single day of your life there's bound to be some problems coming in. Like a lot of little things happened here and there and a straw don't weigh nothing, but if you get enough straws together somebody's camel's back might break. That's jus what it was. It was to a point where we were mixing business with pleasure and it went to a point where we weren't gonna be friends no more, that's cool we don't have to be friends, but we're still gonna make money together. That's what people say now, you can still make money together, but they don't understand. Back when we were doing that, that's how it was back then. Then it started getting so bad, from my viewpoint I was like damn the business not right, I'm not making no money and we're not friends. The only reason I stayed around was because I gave it everything I had and just stuck with it just because of our history together growing up together."

And then some shit about their contract but doesn't deal with their relationship.

Yeah think I'm crazy is definitely about Paul Wall & the Rap Game...the woman he is talking to represents the Rap Game, and the guy the woman is talking about is Paul Wall.

-Basically when Cham & Paul left the swishahouse to sign with Paid In Full and put out Get Ya Mind Correct...Cham was more about getting his paper...and Paul was more about getting the promotion..they grew apart...and Paul went back to Swishahouse and Cham eventually signed his own imprint Chamillitary to Universal.

Paul also tried to jump Cham's brother Rasaq in a mall in North Houston..I say try because Rasaq came out of that with no scratches at all...but I guess both Cham and Paul have reached out and squashed the beef.

On a side note...Cham is the muthafucking truth. I suggest everybody get their hands on a copy of the DJ Smallz mixtape Man On Fire and his debut album Sound of Revenge...btw..Mixtape Messiah II is going to be released in the next few months so look out for that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online