What are you listening to now?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You guys come across this JamWayne guy? Old country white rapper. Makes me get the itch to rap again lol. (Actually, I released a secret album under a different name in 2020 to some surprising (streaming) success but then didnt follow up - kids etc).

He just released a song with Twista, in keeping with the above post.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive been listening to Action Bronson a lot. I wasnt really a fan earlier, but have been over the past couple of years.

I also love his youtube stuff (probably more than his music). He's my spirit animal now lol

My activator, activator, activator

I was going to diss Marshall with a M&M candy shop ass soft in the middle military industrial bit but I decided to listen to real midwest shit instead. ohhhhhhh

I trusted u and clicked on the first link. it took me to the correct song. thx

YouTube algo is doing well right now, I came across this beaut;

The description is even better

Cornelius "Backhand" Jackson was an anti-feminist men's rights activist who was willing to do what needed to be done to get women back in the kitchen once and for all. From your lips to his fist, this standout hit makes you wanna fist bump in more ways than one. Needless to say "Don't Test Me B*tch" was ahead of its time but now considered classic, even prophetic.

I think Snoop is the king of all coasts
.. in case if you missed this one

who could it be? it's the D-O-double-G

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.