What album are you most looking forward to?

Casey

Staff member
If anybody says Detox, they will get neg repped. I mean actual albums that are likely to come out soon or already have release dates.

For me, this is what I'm most looking forward to:

Bizzy Bone + Krayzie Bone + Layzie Bone + Wish Bone + Flesh N Bone + DJ U-Neek + The Neptunes + Lupe Fiasco + Tech N9ne = SERIOUS DOPENESS

I mean, you can't get better than Bone with DJ U-Neek behind the boards. That has always been the best combination. But just the idea of Bone working with The Neptunes sounds absolutely amazing. I love Lupe and Tech N9ne as well, those are some great choices for guest appearances.

I hope there aren't that many more producers or guest artists other than these ones that have been confirmed already. This is shaping up to be a massive album!!

Shadows

Sounds awesome....I didn't even really hear about it till I saw this post.

Honestly, I'm waiting for them to release some new Michael Jackson. You know they want to bank on him...I think they should let him RIP, but I don't really care how they do it, I just want to listen to some new MJ.

I'm anticipating the R.E.D. Album by Game. The snippet I heard sounds pretty dope. I just hope he doesn't drop as many names on this album. That's one of the main things that holds him back as an artist.

Casey

Staff member
Sounds awesome....I didn't even really hear about it till I saw this post.

Honestly, I'm waiting for them to release some new Michael Jackson. You know they want to bank on him...I think they should let him RIP, but I don't really care how they do it, I just want to listen to some new MJ.

I'm anticipating the R.E.D. Album by Game. The snippet I heard sounds pretty dope. I just hope he doesn't drop as many names on this album. That's one of the main things that holds him back as an artist.
Speaking of MJ, I just got hold of some demo tapes from the Dangerous sessions. Some crazy shit in there man, including a demo of "Earth Song" from 1990 half sung in a falsetto voice. It's dope.

Yeah Game's album should have a few bangers on it.

If Dj Uneek is producing it, then I'm definitely excited for that. I never really like Bone Thugs (as much atleast) weithout him. The group just didnt sound complete. Not to mention Flesh being locked up.

Anyways, personally even more than that... I'm looking forward to:

Raekwon - Purple Tape 2 (how can u not be excited?)

Brother Ali - Us (always brings that soulful hip hop)

Vakill - Armor of God (most vicious rapper in the game imo)

Ghostface - Wizard of Poetry (well its ghost.. I dont care if he's on that RnB shit, I still cant wait)

peace

Shadows

Blueprint 3 and The R.E.D. Album
I forgot about Blueprint 3. But...I'm just not excited about Jay Z. Never really was. He has had some awesome songs, some great wordplay, but there is something about him that is meh.

:embarresd:

Hopefully it's a good album, but i'm just not looking forward to it.

masta247

Staff member
1. Krs One & Buckshot - Survival Skills
2. New Raekwon
3. Random Axe (Sean P's new crew/album)
4. New Bone Thugz.

Hoping for anything new from the Wu or BCC.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.