What a Dissapointment... New twista

What a HUGE dissapointment this new twista cd was. This new cd by twsita makes me sick to my stomach. why why why does the mainstream have to suck in someone with the talent of twista why??? with apperances of pharrel, mariah carey, pitbull, trey songz, lil kim, juevenille and speedknot mobstaz it is easy to see that this cd is suppose to be radio friendly and geared towards the females.

it just boggles my mind how u can go from straight up weed smoking and vicous depictions of crime songs to what we have now in 2005. it honestly makes me hate this shit, every thing is about the club and shaking ass and girls.....

i really feel like twista's ryhmes have gone from creative in his early days to just plain predictable and corny.

just check out a few examples i will show yall here is the corus from Chocolate Fe's and Redbones, even though johhny p sings the corus i dont see how twista would even let it be on his song...

"Rollin down the street on some shiny twenty-fo's
Pullin up with chocolate fe's and redbonnnes (la la la la la)
Blowin on some 'dro while I spit my money flow
Pullin up with chocolate fe's and redbonnnes (honey no)
Rollin down the street on some shiny twenty-fo's
Pullin up with chocolate fe's and redbonnnes (chocolate fe's and redbones)
Blowin on some 'dro while I spit my money flow
Pullin up with chocolate fe's and redbonnnes (ohh yeah)"

and now the next song number five called "get it how you live"

"Double x, never less baby
Twista and Scott Storch in a dropped Porsche
That new shit, check it out

[Chorus: 2X]
My neck on bling, cris on chill
Standing on the corner steady, trying to make a mill
When it come to hustling, got to get it how you live
And I'm on the come up, so motherfuck how you feel"

these are just a couple of examples i cant even get into the corny ass pitbull song, or the mariah carey song or even the lil kim song.

but as a side note i bet he says the word club over 50 times throughout the whole cd

what ever u do dont buy this cd because its worth JACK SQUAT

what is everyone elses thoughts on his new album and the new direction he seems to be headed in, and if u like the cd explain why, maybe it will open my eyes to something new

peace

Bobby Sands

Yea, its rubbish.So was Kamikaze.I hate modern rap.The best album ive head that was released in the past 2 or 3 years was from a guy called Afu-Ra.Its called State of The Arts.I cant understand why it isnt that well known cos its better than most of the other shit iv heard.

Imo the shits hot, the girls love it, so i love it.

Yea it aint no where close to no adrenaline rush but he aint on that shit no more, you either hate it or love it.

Militant said:
no kanye trax?
it has a few i think girl tonight might be kanye and ima winner / make u moan is definetely a kanye.

ps why the hate on this i prefer this over kamikaze.

btw get it how u live :thumb: fuckin sick track storch killed it.

That's sort of how I feel about hip-hop in general right now. Almost every mainstream release I've bought over the past year has let me down. Kanye West's new one didn't do it for me, neither did "Encore", "The Massacre", or anything else coming out of New York. Fat Joe isn't even who he used to be back when Pun was still around, and between "The Whistle Song" and "The Whisper Song", I don't know if I'm coming or going when it comes to hip-hop.

I was looking forward to hearing something from Crooked I this year, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Joe Budden still holds my interest, at least he's creative at what he does. I like The Game, too -- well, I did, until MTV started rotating the shit out of everything he released. But as for the rest of CORPORATE RAP, fuck it. Don't even waste your money on that bullshit.

Cheesyphily16 said:
It's about the money, not hard to understand. As far as the album goes, there's a few bangers on there.
can we please stop with this word "bangers" its just plain corny as hell. when ever i see someone say "bangers" i assume it is a good song. but almost one hundred percent of the time the song is just plain horrible, lacks creativity, lacks replay value, and is specificially directed at humans with vaginas. so instead of saying "bangers" try and eliborate with like 2 sentences about why it is considered a "banger" to u.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.