Westside Connection - Khaki Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEV1LL4N

so. im into american hip-hop, not no french shot, or japanesse, or german or uk shit like dat! ive always been listenin 2 hop-hop from westcoast and eastcoast all my life. i grew up that way, and i wana dress how i want!

hip-hop style, propa, not no french fry hip-hop! or nazi hip-hop.

masta247

Staff member
Man i changed my style coz i felt that ppl look at me like i was some kinda psycho. I wear a bit baggy wear but not too much n i feel much better now. I like baggy tho. Tha same wit khakis,bandanas etc. I wouldn't wear it for sure but i like the look of it on other ppl tho

THEV1LL4N

thats what i mean, i like the look of it, maybe on westside connection more than me, but ppl mite c it on me, and say "that looks good". and "where u get it from?" and stuff like dat, cos they admire it.

masta247

Staff member
yeah but probably most of ppl would look at u n laugh or if u would be in Poland they would beat u up over it coz u would look different than others

masta247

Staff member
Im just sayin how it is here. There are no good reasons to be here maybe except the fact that we've got beautiful landscapes :thumb:

THEV1LL4N

kk, keep workin, education is important, look @ ice cube 4 eg, hes graduated, and propa cleva and everythin, listen 2 his lyrics, u mite not fink hes cleva and educated, jus cos hes from tha hood (CPT). but listen 2 his lyrics, they have good use of language, and vocabulary.

THEV1LL4N

lol. wen sumthin happens in poland, nuthin happns.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. its jus anuva polish dead..... dead..... dead.... straight outta poland!!! etc....

THEV1LL4N

when sumthin happens in poland.... nuthin happens................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
its jus anuva polish dead........... dead........... dead.................................................. STRAIGHT OUTTA POLAND..... etc... u ge wa i mean? u gets me?>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.