Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and... The Game?!

THEV1LL4N

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!

Source: dubcnn.com

THEV1LL4N

this is bad news for wscg fans because the game is wack whereas dub c and cube are on a whole other level.

but i guess it would help promote them further. hopefully not being so mainstream.

and note, westside connection are NOT a group, and NEVER were. they were just three rappers collaborating. cube should make up with mack 10 and vice versa. they were good together.

TheCat

yeah i think if there was any new members introduced to WC it would have to be GAME.

he can easily pull it off, his styles and subject matters would fit.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Last I heard Mack 10 was on Cash Money doing nothing much at all... I think Baby and Wayne just wanted to solidify that Blood connection ...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.