West Apologizes To Sacramento Fans

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper Kanye West has begged concert-goers at his recent Sacramento, California gig for forgiveness, after he gave a shout out to the city during his show but accidentally called out "Seattle".

The "Stronger" star was performing at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento as part of his Glow In The Dark Tour on Friday, when he made the slip up during the song "Good Life" - just two days after playing in Seattle, Washington.

West only realized his mistake when the audience failed to respond to his shout out, and he admits he tried to pretend as if nothing had happened by mumbling the words for the remainder of the song.

In a new internet blog post titled "Please forgive me Sac-Town," he writes: "I can't believe I bust a spinal tap (made such a big mistake)! It's no excuse for this I wish I could sink in a black whole (sic)."

"When I said Seattle and there was no crowd response I was up on my spaceship platform thinking damn...I think I just said the wrong city!!!!! I kind of muffled the words so I was praying nobody really caught it.

"I guess all those hours that me and Phill spent making my mic clear as possible back fired on me! We had a lot of problems with the video servers on the first 3 songs and that completely threw me off! Hey, I’m not perfect. Hope everybody had a good time. I'm a man, I can say it... I’m sorry."

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online