Wendy Williams Releasing Hip-Hop Album

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Radio personality Wendy Williams has assembled some of her favorite Hip-Hop and R&B artists to present Wendy Williams Brings the Heat Vol. 1, featuring the likes of Jadakiss, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Black Rob, and M.O.P.

"I'm a lover of music, and getting the opportunity to put out this CD has helped me express the full range of my love of R&B and hip-hop," Williams said in a statement. "This album is another outlet to talk to my fans. With my books, my radio shows, television -- this is an aspect of media that I really hadn't thought of before."

Exclusive tracks include "Man Up" by Amerie featuring Nas, "Everytime," a collaboration between Jaheim and Jadakiss, and Black Rob's "Warrior."

Williams has been a radio jock at New York 's Hot 97, Philly's Power 99, and currently New York's WBLS.

The New Jersey native's previous forays outside radio included several specials on VH1 and a tell-all biography about her rise to fame and personal affairs.

Wendy Williams Brings the Heat Vol . 1 is scheduled for release on June 28 through Virgin Records. The album was executive-produced by Kevin 'PPG' Hunter.

why the fuck would people in their right minds contribute for this bitch

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.