Wendy Williams joins wine industry

Radio shock jock and previous verbal target of Tupac Shakur has diversified into the wine industry.

She is set to be spokesperson and co-owner of The House of Georges Veselle champagne after two years of negotiations. The expansive vineyard resides in Bouzy, France, and has been at the top end of the champagne market since the 16th Century.

Williams is holding an exclusive party in New York at Spy Nightclub on February 21st to preview the new champagnes launched by the label.

The often outspoken Williams made no reservations about the financial benefits of the move in saying, “I write books. I thought my books were going to be my ride out, you know…or maybe if I ever got a television show where I'm amassing a fortune, the way Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah [did]. I never in my wildest dreams thought that my ride out - our ride out, as a family, would be liquor, much less a fine champagne."

Williams currently broadcasts on New York’s WBLS radio station.

jbrolax

I obviously know that no one here is a fan of hers...

But does she actually have fans? Do people actually listen to this person talk??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.