Well, it's over ladies and gentlemen.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
The Game And 50 Cent To Make Peace
By Remmie Fresh
Date: 3/9/2005 9:29 bm

50 Cent, The Game and their respective camps have decided to lay their beef to rest and will make a formal announcement at a press conference today.

This morning The Game called into Hot 97 with Angie Martinez to reveal the plans.

"It’s going to be a positive thing for both sides," said Game. “I think it’s so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [Biggie Smalls’ death date]. I’m def doing to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note.”

Slightly over a week ago, 50 Cent booted Game from his G-Unit camp and the ensuing friction resulted in a man getting shot outside of Hot 97.

Since, 50 has relaxed his views and extended an olive branch to his former protégée.

Game said that the press conference was such a pressing matter than he was ushered to New York in a private jet.

The Game then proceeded to donate $3,000 to The Christopher Wallace Foundation, a Biggie Smalls pay-for-play drive on the radio station.

The Game requested that Martinez dedicate B.I.G.’s “Warning” and “Going Back To Cali.”

The press conference will take place today at an undisclosed venue in New York.

Source: AllHipHop.com

Ps: RIP Notorious Big.

I don't think Game will be back on G-Unit, not after the shit 50 said about writing most of the shit on Games album. I still think it's the begining of the end for G-Unit/Aftermath.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.