Well...It's Nas's turn

We heard Joe's and Jada's responses, when will Nasir Jones make his so called "Ether 2"/response to Piggy Bank now that he is the only one without a response??

ARon

I don't think he will, and if he does it wont be til later on his next album, that would be my guess. Truthfully unless 50 drops "ether" i dont see why he would need to Jada by himself killed this. I odnt see 50 coming back with something after that, who knows we'll see.

Jada came tight but Nas could basically take out 50 'cause in my eyes... Nas is still a branch of a that tree that we're used to love and bumps our heads to.

well he got his turn appreently like you read in the other thread just hope it becomes offical man i never loved beef so much so many dissing 50 and all the classic,talented rappers are coming back to rip his ass apart....ah life is great.

:)

Shadows

Nas is gonna wait to see the official diss from kiss.
than write what he didnt say. and probably some things about the j.lo video...im gonna be alright. etc...

Hot

no he wont, 50 wont actually lose anything from this so-called beef because the people who buy his albums most likely wont hear anything except his own disses

I dont think nas will released a diss soon, like Aristotle said before, nas will wait for his new album to come out to release it, and it will be FIRE it's sure !!!

ArtsyGirl

I hope he waits, and waits, and waits til 50 no longer has any career and isnt selling platinum in a week, and then disses the shit out of his cocky ass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.