Welcome to the new StreetHop.com

Caesar

Staff member
It seems like another month and another upgrade at StreetHop.com; least of which is me, Caeser, the new Editor around here.

I will be taking over for Rukas, who while he will post on the forum and news from time to time, has retired from running day to day activity around here as his own music career takes off. Im sure I speak for all of our visitors when I wish him the best of luck and readers can check him out by clicking here.

As you can see, the layout has also changed. We have streamlined things for ease of use and navigation, and Rukas also gave us the money to upgrade the server again, which will allow us to do new things on our FORUM (to begin with, the chat is back!).

Anyway, the site is going back to a community feel, which we really pioneered. We switched to Joomla for a couple of months, but found that while it opened a lot of new doors it just closed too many that made the site what it was.

So once again, give us a little break while we get everything up and running and make sure to pop into the forum and chat soon!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Good job man, Im still working on the new system, but welcome aboard. :D

Thanks for taking the load off of my shoulders.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.