Weird hip hop facts..

FroDawgg

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
GZA is not a 5%-er anymore.---- What does that mean?

anyone know the whole story to this?: Once Ghostface Killah was a guest at the "Rap City" TV programm. Cappadonna joined him later, coming with a briefcase in his hands. Tigga asked Ghost about the contents of that briefcase but Ghost didn't say a word. Then Tigga started smiling and shit, so Ghost asked him smth like: "Do I look funny or what? I'm not joking, so stop fucking smiling at me".
tigger does smile and laugh at EVERYTHING...he looks like a frickin idiot when he does that

lii

heres some more wendy williams talking

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi Males) Rappers who are bi or gay lets go with the men because the women are obvious:

Busta
Redman
Method Man

Q-Tip
Puffy does it for control I think
Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie
Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio

Actually I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin
Russell Simmons throws gay parties
I heard things about LL too
Marlon Wayans (not Shawn)
of course Will Smith
Tyson Beckford

* NBA Players:
Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland

And I'm sure there are a lot more, and they all date woman or are married .....
groupies beware !!! >

There is a crew of bisexual actresses that hang out together and most of them are married. They include:
Jada Pinkett
Jasmine Guy
Cree Summer
Tichina Arnold
Tisha Campbell
Debbie Allen, who apparently turned out the whole cast of A Different World.

Beyonce is NOT the only one with a bad breath problem, Juvenile's breath is WORST
Larenze Tate is FINE but he is an arrogant a-hole

Alicia Keys DOES, I repeat DOES have a boyfriend, whether or not it's a cover-up,
I don't know but the both of them seem really serious about each other, so I doubt it..
By the way she is NOT 22, she's 26...

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves,
She graduated from her high school class of '92

Nas is one of the coolest mofo's in the industry. He doesn't socialize with everybody (which I can 't blame him for) but he has ! to be one of thee most laid back people I know. One problem though, he 's just a weed and dust addict

Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian
Michelle Williams is extremely skinny and she has serious self-esteem problems
Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark has a huge d **k for a white boy..I've seen it
I also heard that Brandy has a funky cooch..don't know how true this is though..
I honestly never met the chick.

More Gossip from Wendy Williams:

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed attic, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy,
his shower has hair all in it and he is having sex with his cleaning
lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old......

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is s!ingle in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit"list...Jayz, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent,

Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video
director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John now...

Alot of them Lakers are cheats I know first hand.
I'll tell you a secret I know....Shaq has a mistress in Dallas,TX. He bought her a house and he spends his time with her when he is in town. He called up one of the stations one time

and asked if he could dedicate "Piece Of My Love" by Guy to her. (off air, of course).

Allen Iverson is rude.....he told "us" he hated white
girls and refused to tip one at the strip club one night hanging......

Tyrese has white bumps on his "manhood". A female voluntarily told me she had sex with him and saw it.....

DMX isn't the only one smoking crack rock.....(drum roll) his wife does it too....

Mr. Irv Gotti was caught by his wife at! a hotel a couple years ago with a groupie. She banged on the door and beat him down and was arrested for it, but her dumb butt went back to him anyway. He is still with the groupie
till this day......

Serena has dated Keyshawn Johnson, Corey Maggette and a couple of other no name athletes....word on the street is they all talk about how fine
she is but how bad she smells during sex.......

Beyonce is not innocent - she had an abortion at age 18. She was pregnant by her ex, Lindell who resides in Houston,
TX...

Kelly Rowland is now dating Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys....
Laker player, Rick Fox and wife, Vanessa Williams are both infected with herpes. She contracted it from her ex-hubby which was one of the reasons they split. Somehow Rick didn't care and married her for love anyway. They
have one child named Sasha together, who she delivered through c-section.....

Halle's no good in bed. She refuses to give brain" and when she does she's ! lousy. Ms. Berry acts too good now, but back in her Jungle Fever days she was boning both Wesley
and Spike...........Wesley beat her when he found out....

Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out."

lii

and more

Ciara was apart of Missy Elliots girl group called "HearSay" before she became Ciara. The group didn’t work out and she decided to go solo but her relationship with Missy never ended.

Beyonce has actually been with Jay-Z for over 5 years. He co-directed the video Beyonce featured in for his back-then Rocafella lady Amil. He even thanks her in his album Blueprint using her nickname "Baby Thug" (In Bee's 'That's How U Like It' lyrics spitted by Jay himself "baby thug you know wrong from right")

Bow Wow first met Ciara backstage at one of his events. She originally approached him as a fan, they hit it off, switched two way emails and she told him that she was going to be a big star with an album in the works produced by Jazze Pha. At that time Jazze still hadn't distributed her Demo Album to any labels yet and Bow thought of her as just some groupie. When she got signed, he got interested, and they hit it off from there.

One of the main reasons Destiny's Child took a break from each other was because of drama stirring between Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Kelly isn't the biggest fan of Michelle's, she actually gets on her nerves and after too much time spent together they started to hit each others nerves. Turns out Beyonce was the one trying to keep them together. (Notice how Kelly and Michelle NEVER seem fond of each other live, in interviews or in behind the scenes). The drama got so intense that all 3 of the girls slept in their own tour bus on the road (Also notice in the Destiny Fulfilled album Thank You's, Kelly tells Bee she loves her, but not Michelle; Yet she fronts like she does). Kelly also felt that Michelle couldn’t keep up and after the 106 incident you can clearly see her disapproved expression. Another obvious reason was because their 5 album deal contract with Columbia was up (Including Christmas Album) and instead of reinstating their contract they decided to do solo projects until they couldn’t do it anymore. They will be back in the studio in the next 2 years. They also didn’t record half of their latest album "Destiny Fulfilled" in the same studio; it was recorded during their solo projects thus why Beyonce's vocals are on most of the album. She cut all the songs, demo-ed them, sent them out to the girls, and they re-did her parts that were assigned to them.

Despite all the obvious reasons why Jay-Z took up the Def Jam Presidency (wanted a change on the other side of the table, something steady and stable, wanted to pioneer etc,.) Bee especially wanted him to take on the roll so he could over see Ashanti's project (believe me, she controlled Destiny, she's controlling any possible competition). Bee also has a great problem with envy. Even though she reigns in the R&B world she still finds ways of feeling threatened. She HAD to be the last performer/real headliner on the Lady's First Tour (with Missy & Alicia; It was actually originally Missy's tour)

For Beyonce's Dangerously In Love album she HAD to use Sean Garrett who did the entire self titled 'Aaliyah' album, Scott Storch who did majority of Christina Aguilera's 'Stripped' album and Rich Harrison who did Amerie's "All I have" album. She certainly did her research.
She also made her assisstant/cousin Angela Beyonce change her last name from "Beyonce" to Beyince to not confuse people.

Jay also has issues with Beyonce around rappers. He chooses all her features (T.I, Lil Wayne, Ghostface etc,.) but they all respect his wishes. In Check Up On It, Bun B nor Slim Thug shared the screen with her, in Baby Boy Sean Paul didn’t share the screen with her. The only person to do so was Usher in Naughty Girl and supposively that'll never happen again (especially after the comments Cam'ron made about her legs being opened to him)

Jay also recommended Sean Paul for Bee when they were on good terms. Sean Paul had toured with him on some European dates and they made friends until Sean Paul spent time in with her in the studio and made a comment by the lines of "what you doing with him, u need a handsome bredrin like me." Bee of course told Jay, and in turn she was cut off from him. Baby Boy was already agreed as her 2nd single by Columbia and it was already too late to change, so she simply didn’t share the screen with him last minute. Also the only songs Jay wanted her to perform on his Fade 2 Black tour were the songs about him "Crazy in Love," "Baby Boy," and "Summertime."

Bee also made good friends with Teairra Mari after she told her she would keep an 'eye' on Jay during their promo run to England. That mutual respect and understanding got Teairra Mari a ring from Bee on her birthday. Bee also doesn't like Rihanna around Jay and never "appreciated her taking the style I spent so many years cultivating." Her and Jay also had a huge heated argument about her backstage during the World Music Awards after he made a comment that she was a 'great unique performer.' (If u watch the medley DC did during the World Music Awards you can tell by Beyonce's fire in 'Say My Name,' believe me.. I was present when the drama was going down)

Rihanna who claims to of been "discovered" by Evan Rogers in Barbados is actually the niece of Evan's wife Jackie (maiden name: Fenty; same as Rihanna's) It turned out that Evan Rogers actually preferred Rihanna's best friend, but because of the pressure his wife put on him (family politics), he had to chose Rihanna. Thus why in Rihanna's Bio they never released the name of her friend. Rihanna and her friend used to take turns performing for an evening dinner crowd in a popular hotel in Barbados.
P.S: Jay doesnt know that Rihanna is related to Evan, and if he did, she would of never been signed. That will be our little secret

Marques Houston dated Bee back in the day, she was in love with him, so much that she allowed Chris Stokes to do some production on the Writings On The Wall album (check the credits). Also Marques Houston and Omarion ARE NOT actual brothers or are they anywhere NEAR related.

In B2K, the other 3 members (Raz- B, J Boog and Fizz) never actually sang back up vocals. For Example: Listen to 'Gots2B's background vocals carefully. The real singers are old members of the old group Jodeci.

Adrienne from 3LW has 2 daughters.

xxx

Here's some that i question....

I dont think Krayzie is a jehovah witness. They cant do a lot of things. One of those things is probably making music.

Jay-Z did not ghostwrite dre's verses in "forgot about dre". He ghostwrote the chorus (and maybe more) to "still d.r.e.".

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
GZA is not a 5%-er anymore.---- What does that mean?
5% Nation - An Islamic group which started as an offshoot of the Nation Of Islam. They teach that any large group of people, and more specifically, the African American nation, can be divided into three groups, the 85% = basically the ignorant masses which need to be led, the 5% = the people with true knowledge of self whose job it is to lead the masses and fight against the 10%, the 10% = people who have partial knowledge of self and use it to gain power and wealth by exploiting the 85%, also referred to as "bloodsuckers of the poor". The chosen percentages are what they feel that the percentages are within the black community. These numbers are neither universal (all though these groups do exist within any large group) nor unchangeable.
Although I'm familiar with this topic, I just simple borrowed this explanation. :)

HellRazor05 said:
NAS wrote "MIAMI" for Will Smith. Anyone know anymore about this?
I actually read this in a magazine in a newsagent about two days ago, it had a feature on ghost writing. Apparently, both Nas and Jay Z wrote for the MIAMI album, and Will Smith barely writes any lyrics.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Most of this is true. Especially the stuff about BIG/Lil Kim/Mobb Deep/Jay-z

Lil Kim was 15 when she was sleeping with BIG.

Also its true about BIG/Jay-z memorising lyrics and never writing it. Jay-z was talking about it on T4 and how he learnt it from BIG

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online