Weezy F. Baby

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
are there song by lil wayne where he doesnt rap about bling-bling and hes actually good?why all the hype?and his "sowhoop" he dont even a blood right?are there songs by him where he doesnt rap about jewels?some real lyrical (gangsta) shit?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
LOL at the focus on jewels.

Yes, Georgia Bush is a prime example. Most songs on the Leak don't talk about jewels either. His verse on Ghetto Rich (remix)...check that out.

I doubt you'll start liking Weezy though. You're too strung up on the westcoast and "gangsta" music.

mr duece check out the song "receipt", i used to hate wayne before that and i still do. but that song isnt all bullshit like most of his songs. anybody else like that song?

hizzle?

Staff member
I like the Apologize remix... lyrics are awesome...

I don't understand how a person can go from Lollypop to that...

why all the hype
yup why, i been tryin to hear his shit an i like his new 1 lollipop and i feel lik dying. but that other new 1 a millie man that is wack.
ive heard good things bout the carter and the carter 2 but not heard anythin from them. wot song s r good and worth downloading?

Most def, if youre not feeling Weezy then put on Hustla Muzik or Receipt and tell me that dude isnt talented, and if you still can't then youre too closed minded. Now don't get it twisted, I'm not saying Wayne is on a Jay or Nas level by any means, but for peeps to be blaitently blind to how much Wayne improved is a real dissapointment as a rap fan. It aint the same bling bling chump from 1998 anymore folks! Give dude a chance

checked out alotta his shit an gotta say he is good. receipt, pussy money weed and i feel like dying r hot. hustla musik, lock n load and ride for my niggaz r good also. will deffo look to get the carter 3.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.