we need an instrumental forum

this is probaly not even going to get looked at but...if it means anything to anybody who cares i think we should have an instrumental forum here for all the aspiring artists who would like to use them....the reason i suggested this is because no one seems to answer requests anymore....i only need one instrumental which is "Suck it or not" by Cam'ron ft. Lil Wayne and i still haven't gotten it by the way....but the only reply i got to my request was some stupid fuck calling me dumb because he thought i didn't already know about limewire and morpheus....but what he didn't know is i don't have a computer at home so i am forced to use a computer at the public library which means that i can't download limewire or morpheus or any other software of that nature.....so to whom ever this may concern please take this into consideration......and also can someone please help me get the "Suck it or not" instrumental

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
There is an Unsigned Hype section where you can post your instrumentals. And for requests, just post them in the Fair Xchange section and I'm sure someone will help you out. If not,
DC++ is a good program for finding basically any type of media. Here's a link to where you can download the software from: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net

If you get more people that also wan't an instrumental section, it might just acctually happen. Who knows...

everytime time i make a request no one replies to it...and i know people post instrumentals in the unsigned hype forum but i think we need a forum JUST for instrumentals

Chronic

Maybe you can just use the StreetHop forum for it but start every instrumental thread with "INSTR: .....". The instrumental threads will be obvious and if someone wants to look through them they just need to go to advanced search, type in INSTR and limit the search to the StreetHop forum.

Or something like that.

Preach

Chronic said:
Maybe you can just use the StreetHop forum for it but start every instrumental thread with "INSTR: .....". The instrumental threads will be obvious and if someone wants to look through them they just need to go to advanced search, type in INSTR and limit the search to the StreetHop forum.

Or something like that.
that would be a nice way to do it if we HAD to, but it's also potentially gonna clutter the forum and bump good discussions onto the next page before people who don't visit every day had a chance to see them, which in turn would mean they'd have to go pages back. if someone should have to do some extra work for this, it should be the people who want instrumentals, so making a sub-forum in the streethop forum, the downloads forum, or give it its own forum would be better. like rukas said though, there was one and it didn't work.

if anything, get v.i.p. and request it there. most requests there get answered, but then again there's not a whole lot, and if you need instrumentals on a frequent basis, people would probably stop giving a fuck after a while.

after the pop-ups, fair xchange lost its value really. so here's what i'm gonna propose for rukas. remove the forum altogether, let classifieds handle everything sale-, and trade-related, and have the download requests go in the downloads forum. easier to manage with one forum less to think about, and it's always nice to keep things under the same roof. furthermore, it evens out an unnoticable yet remaining error. :D

Chronic said:

Or something like that.
That is a good idea!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.