we lsot big,pun , pac, jays retred, nas is almost out whos nextttt up[????

whose gonan keep this rap game alive is it 50
jadakiss
i like pac for years and still put his shyt over others but who gonna take this rap game and have there name wit the top ni66as list
for me i feel its cuban link
i think he similar to pac ni66as deep
hear that 90 miles and swimming track the last verse
like traks like hidden hand , terror dquadians
triz, tell me what u want
he got a dear mama type trak whihc was deep and illl
he got party joints , lady joints, street shyt
puns protege
and pun was nasty and this cat cuban can go toe to toe wit that ni66a

he did that hit em up 2
shyt was fire specially the remixed version wit that 50 cent and pac beeat
the what do we have hear nowww shyt is illl and u can hear a similarity in it allw it pac, just this ni66a rhymes fast

so who u think gonan b the next ni66a we gonna tlak about in the commming years
www.cubanlinkonline.com

traks wit game ,jadakiss, mya, avant, and more go check it out see what im tlakin aboutttt if ya dont knowwww

"we lsot big,pun , pac, jays retred, nas is almost out whos nextttt up[????"

That's what happens when your fingers are permanently throwing up the W and you try to use a keyboard.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Illuminattile said:

That's what happens when your fingers are permanently throwing up the W and you try to use a keyboard.

LOL :thumb:

Hurts

angie martinez needs to step up. We need angie ANGIE ANGIE WE FUCKIN LOVE YOU IF EVER READ THIS I FUCKIN LOVE WHAT AM I SAYING WE FUCKIN LOVE YOU- PEACE INTERSCOPE CREW AND MOST OF ALL jimmy

LIVE AT JIMMY'S

Hurts said:
angie martinez needs to step up. We need angie ANGIE ANGIE WE FUCKIN LOVE YOU IF EVER READ THIS I FUCKIN LOVE WHAT AM I SAYING WE FUCKIN LOVE YOU- PEACE INTERSCOPE CREW AND MOST OF ALL jimmy

LIVE AT JIMMY'S
give her a bigger budget den jimmy. oh yeh t.i is nice. i think he gonna be big. :thumb:

Hurts

sniper said:
give her a bigger budget den jimmy. oh yeh t.i is nice. i think he gonna be big. :thumb:
Well ya know the thing is..I like angie we all like angie but she is still a whore..so on da record: I dont pay whores ne money. off da record i visit angie every sunday instead of church

Lol @ Illuminattile comments. But I think that Napoleon is going to open up the next chapter in the history of the rap game, and Hussein Fatal will just bring it back to the streets like in '96. There's also Crooked I who will continue to drop knowledge for anyone real hip hop heads and bring out something fresh that no one will ever understand; that guy is just a genius. Also let's hope Talib signs with a major so he gets the recognition he deserves because this guy is a lyrical poet.

Peace

Illuminattile said:

Either that or Jay-Z is actually retarded[.

(1) i think the only way for the true rap genre to come back is if it gets political again,.
im thinking immortal technique is going to rise up,. lyrically he is a monster,. he has the ability to storytell and drop a climatic ending,. he speaks his mind over life, politics and government, world events and other issues,. he has been selling increasing numbers,. and one of the few actual intellectual rappers that reads and spits fire

unfortunately, from what i last heard the fbi has him under surveillance,. so i hope he's still able to freely produce music

(2) Blackstar (talib kweli and mos def) these two have done their solo acts and still generated a huge gross amount of sales,. but with these two back together they will rise as an unstoppable lyrical machine,. their album "definition" is a "classic" to many and they have the potential to make many like it if they continue to grow artistically as they have so far

Immortal technique kinda already proved how u can rape urself with repeating everything u know about politics on every track ur on

makaveli_411 said:
Lol @ Illuminattile comments. But I think that Napoleon is going to open up the next chapter in the history of the rap game, and Hussein Fatal will just bring it back to the streets like in '96. There's also Crooked I who will continue to drop knowledge for anyone real hip hop heads and bring out something fresh that no one will ever understand; that guy is just a genius. Also let's hope Talib signs with a major so he gets the recognition he deserves because this guy is a lyrical poet.

Peace
Now this makes sense! And Enchallah you're right.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.