Watch the Throne tour

FroDawgg

Just got my ticket to the Watch the Throne tour here in DC in November--so hyped! Of course, I'm going along, because I have no friends :(. But it did get me a free digital copy of the album to hold me over for the four days until the CD is released!

I've seen both Jay and Kanye in concert and they're both dope, so they're gonna kill it together!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pre-sale in less than 3 hours. I'm stoked. Yeah, I'll prolly be going solo too cause my friends are cheapskates.

Edit: fuck, they're working out scheduling conflicts or some shit. They won't go on pre-sale today.

FroDawgg

They should go on sale today. It was originally last week but they changed some dates (mine was September, but now November). Check back at 10:00 local time (I don't know where you are). The password is WTT.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Tacoma, WA was completely taken out of the schedule. It was initially scheduled for October 13th. Notice in the new schedule that the tour doesn't even start till end of October. I live in Seattle but I don't want to drive to Vancouver, BC for a Sunday concert.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I want to come to Seattle soon. My friends missus was born there and lived there for most of her life. She moved to Bournemouth in the UK, about 4 years ago.

I want to start in Seattle and work my way down that West Coast, again. Take a month or 6 weeks to do it. I did a few cities in 2005, and still remember it fondly. Didn't do Seattle though. I want to go to the Music Museum.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.