wat the fuck is wrong wit mutha fukas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting sick of you casual browsers... jus playing it safe, huh?

ok so its just been a min since i posted this dope fuckin alb an i got like 26 views and on the sendspace srvr i got 1 dl. wat the fuck is that? so 1 in 26 peeps wanna even see if my bold statement is justified?

yall prolly sucking dicks of types wit names that ryme wit e-z or have a prefix like "lil". im fucking disgusted that peeps aint even trying to check shit out. cuz... like hiphop is in a real good state right now, huh???

and i aint even prefering my set either cause bsbd is sum west coast shit and i perfer shit writen in escoskan but hey, i gotta salute tha real no matter what.

fuk yall casual browsers jus passing this shit to find some 3rd grade level vocabulary shit thats approved by your peeps.

be realy scared of excessive syllables mutha fuks, better stick wit one or two at most plus alot of (dumass) accent vs acully saying anything.

fuk it, maybe im being premature, but im like that cuz it dont take long to crunch a few numbers and calculate and im pissed cuz the numbrs im seeing is pissing mi off and im allready at that point cuz of hip hop now being a zero worthy fest mostly lately.

real heads yall know who you are so dont sweat mi now.

now im not even gonna try post sum psyco realm either to help ur paridigm sum. lol

=P

Chronic

I think you need to be on the board for a little longer than a month before you start complaining about people. Plus the whole "you're not checking for this artist? you must like chingy" argument was played out the moment it was invented.

This isn't a thread intended to discuss anything, just diss people you know nothing about so you should understand why I'm closing it.

roaches

1. lol at you living in cali and repping washington heights
2. lol at expecting us to sit through sendspace's download speed limits
3. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.