Was this a mistake in Jay Z's line?

Ive always wondered about this line in Encore
"out the country but the blueberry still connect"

did he mean to say blackberry? What the hell is a blueberry lol.

jeremy said:
a berry... they exist. quite nice.
lol i know what a blueberry is, but in the context of the line hes referring to it as a communication device which makes no sense.

just always thought he meant to say blackberry, you know the device that allows you to check emails, make calls etc.

Found it quite funny that everyone was laughing at him for asking that when it was fairly obvious he was asking whether a blueberry was like a blackberry communication device lol Oh and by the way cant answer your question, we in Ireland still have a bit to go with those fandangled things lol

The "blueberry" Jay's referring to is most likely a type of weed. Like Luda's song Blueberry Yumm Yumm, Snoop also mentions blueberry weed in the Dogg Pound song "Smoke", he says, "straight blueberry".

Yeah they make muffins from them, they turn a light turquoise when you cook them. For more information about blueberries visit this site:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueberry

Lmao

Yeah they make muffins from them, they turn a light turquoise when you cook them. For more information about blueberries visit this site:

Lmao

S. Fourteen

gobnik said:
The "blueberry" Jay's referring to is most likely a type of weed. Like Luda's song Blueberry Yumm Yumm, Snoop also mentions blueberry weed in the Dogg Pound song "Smoke", he says, "straight blueberry".
yeah. when I'm out of the country my weed still connect too.

Four Bars said:

Lmao
wow, that was so incredibly not funny you had to post it twice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.