was i banned?

so i don't know what happened, but for about the past month i have been unable to access the site. whenever i typed in the address i'd get the message connecting to streethop.com, but it would never connect. i assumed the site was down for some reason, but now that i've been able to get back on i see threads that were posted during the time i was unable to access the site. so what happened? can anyone explain this to me please? :confused: :confused: :confused:

PuffnScruff

you aren't the only one. many members have been having this problem. jeremy has this problem and i think even eric is having it right now.

I don't think anyone has really addressed the issue to see what the problem is other than throwing out ideas that don't seem to fix the issue.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Well how about you guys offer some more information so we can submit a tech support ticket to the hosting company?

What IP doesnt work for you for example? You need a proxy to access? So what is your normal one that isnt working?

The server is running fine, there is nothing visible that needs to be "fixed," so you need to provide more information.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.