Warren_G-In_the_Mid-Night_Hour-2005 leaked.

Û 01 Intro (Shhhhh) 00:05 Û
Û 02 We Need Each Other F. Chevy and Bishop Lamont 03:41 Û
Û 03 Makt Do What it Do F. Bishop Lamont 03:53 Û
Û 04 In Case Some Shit Go Down F. Mike Jones and Frank Lee Whi 03:28 Û
Û 05 I Need A Light F. Nate Dogg 04:42 Û
Û 06 Get U Down F. B. Real and Side Effect 03:49 Û
Û 07 A Chronic Break 00:21 Û
Û 08 Weed Song F. Frank Lee White 01:58 Û
Û 09 Wheels Keep Spinning 04:01 Û
Û 10 PYT F. Snoop and Nate Dogg 04:05 Û
Û 11 Walk These Streets F. Raphael Saadiq 03:48 Û
Û 12 Garilla Pimpin' F. Bishop Lamont 04:11 Û
Û 13 Turn it Up Loud F. Chuck Taylor 03:40 Û
Û 14 Mid-Night Hour F. Nate Dogg 03:44 Û
Û 15 I Like Dat There F. Bishop Lamont 04:00 Û
Û 16 Yessir 03:58 Û
Û 17 Ahh F. Bishop Lamont Frank Lee White and Chuck Taylor 04:46 Û
Û 18 All I Ask of You F. Frank Lee White Bishop Lamont and Che 03:39 Û
Û Û
² TOTAL 61:49 min ²

advance of the new warren g. album...enjoy...and ²
² support your favorites by purchasing thier releases.

thoughts? :)

this album def shows what Warren G can do, its solid... the only thing im wondering is: Is that really Nate Dogg on the "Midnight Hour" track? because at some points it sounds like him but then it sounds like someone completely different. Maybe its just mislabeled... anyways it is well produced and it has that laid back style that only Warren G can do and he has stepped up his lyrics... i think the worse thing about the Cd is the cover

im a huge warren g fan, loved regulate, i want it all and return of regulator but im def not feeling this cd for some reason...
im gonna give a bit more careful listen tomrorow but so far not feeling any of the tracks...not liking the beats especially

hope all of you fans enjoy it though

7 Syns

I absolutely love this album, real laid back feel and might I say that perhaps Warren got some rhyme writing assisstance from Bishop Lamont? Because he's suddendly alot more lyrical, but thats another story which in the end make this album that much better. Bishop really shines, the beats are all dope. Guest appearances are pretty cool to. Warren's flow is overall nice.

4/5 album. One of the best this year.

peace.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ahh ok, seen it at JB, looked budget, hadnt heard anything good (or anything for that matter) about it, so passed.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
My copy looks nothing like that. Mine is good quality with a large booklet and a picture of Warren on the CD, not a tracklist.

I got mine from Virgin Records in NY. Back at begining of October.

Strange.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
My copy looks nothing like that. Mine is good quality with a large booklet and a picture of Warren on the CD, not a tracklist.

I got mine from Virgin Records in NY. Back at begining of October.

Strange.

I cant believe people are sleeping on "All I Ask Of You" - its tight, it has that down-south-influence, its a slow freak song. You'd think it would get radio play.

I cant believe people are sleeping on "All I Ask Of You" - its tight, it has that down-south-influence, its a slow freak song. You'd think it would get radio play.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.