Warren G's "I need a light" video!!

LAZARU$ said:
sorry pella it's nice but i ain't feeling it,i wish he just stick to production

i know what you mean. Although i love warren g and his shit, its kinda weird listening to him rap. He's a producer and he's better at doing that than rapping i think, but his actual productions make up for him raps...so im buying his shit :thumb:

this song isnt about spitting some shit thats gonna make u wonder about the world. This is some everday shit, everyday man raps here. Dont expect some profound shit to be said on this track, its just laid back chilling, take your mind off some things, maybe make you feel a little better. This song is not about spitting some amazing flows that make poop ooze out of ur ass and drip down your leg. Its just a good song with good lyrics that people working 9 ta 5 can relate with.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
this song isnt about spitting some shit thats gonna make u wonder about the world. This is some everday shit, everyday man raps here. Dont expect some profound shit to be said on this track, its just laid back chilling, take your mind off some things, maybe make you feel a little better. This song is not about spitting some amazing flows that make poop ooze out of ur ass and drip down your leg. Its just a good song with good lyrics that people working 9 ta 5 can relate with.
Exactly :thumb: some people listen to music for like the wrong reasons like if it isn't some crazy NY underground rapper who has crazy metaphors, it automatically sucks ass. Just relax and listen to some chill shit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.