Warren G Speaks, Preps New Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Grammy nominated producer Warren Griffin III (better known as Warren G), recently sat down with AllHipHop.com for an all exclusive interview.

The “Regulate” hit-maker spoke on all areas of his work – from his early G-Funk days to his upcoming album, The G-Files.

“I helped make the West Coast pop with the talent I’ve discovered and artists I’ve worked with and I’m still going to make it pop,” Warren G told AllHipHop.com

“It’s a crazy industry right now. Those 360 deals take your publishing, merchandise, film and TV rights. Now you can’t negotiate other revenue options. That’s why I’m not on a major. I’m not giving those things up, except maybe film and TV [laughs]. At the end of the day, I make hit records and those can’t be stopped.”

Warren G’s sixth solo album, The G-Files is scheduled for release on January 27, 2009.

The album is set to feature Snoop Dogg, Ray J, Travis Barker, Paul Wall and Lil Keke, among others.

Visit AllHipHop.com to read the full interview.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.