warren g question

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
"take a loook.." was a good album..
"i want it all" was better than good
"retrun of the .." was lil bit wack

Take a Look Over Your Shoulder isn't an amazing record as a whole, but it has some of my favorite all-time Warren songs on it, like "Transformers" and "Relax Your Mind", it was also the last of Warren's cd's to feature Malik or Tha Twinz, if I'm not mistaken.

I Want It All is probably Warren's strongest solo record, as he's finally rapping on every track (even though Regulate is DEFINITELY a better record). "I Want It All" is probably one of the two most well-known Warren songs, and "Gangsta Love" and "Dope Beat" are two of the best beats I've ever heard him do. The only real missteps on the record are the tracks w/ Drag-On on them. Last record with the 5 Footaz on a track.

Return of the Regulator is definitely the weakest record, but that doesn't mean there aren't good songs. "Yo Sassy Ways" is what a 213 track SHOULD sound like, "Here Comes Another Hit" is another good track, but it seems like Warren ditched a lot of his signature sounds on that record.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.