Warren G - In The Mid-Nite Hour; THE TRUTH!

yo, i just picked up this album and its fucken CRAZY!
Probably one of Warren G's better albums. If youre thinking of picking it up yourself, then do it. Its fucken madness.

its the truth.

i heard it was garbage and by the look of the vampire in brooklyn cover it's suspect.but since you say it's worth a listen,'ll give it a shot

PELLA said:
^ better than the return of the regulator for sure!
Frank Lee White is the greatest. Crazy rhymes.
No doubt its a solid album, but nothing i go calling all my friends up and telling them they ALL must purcahse it or else!!

one thing that bothered me was the mike jones song, that shit is motherfucking wack, i actually liked that song the first couple times i spun the disc, but after about 10 listens that shit really gets on my damn nerves. Warren G creates slow, g-funk classics, that you can twist up a big fat blunt to and just drift away to, but that song that is all "chopped and screwed" makes me suicidal.

but yes Frank White impressed me on the album looking forward to hearing some new stuff from him.

^ that mike jones track is hot. I dont really like the last 2, 3 tracks, but still...its good. I was kinda surprised to tell ya'll tha truth

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.