Warren G - In The Mid-Nite Hour (Cover, Tracklisting & Street Date)

1. Intro Shhhh
2. We Need Each Other - (featuring Chevy/Bishop Lamont)
3. Make It Do What It Do - (featuring Bishop Lamont)
4. In Case Some Sh$# Go Down - (featuring Mike Jones/Frank Lee White)
5. I Need A Light - (featuring Nate Dogg)
6. Get U Down - (featuring B-Real/Side Effect)
7. Chronic Break, A
8. Weed Song - (featuring Frank Lee White)
9. Wheels Keep Spinning
10. PYT - (featuring Snoop Dogg/Nate Dogg)
11. Walk These Streets - (featuring Raphael Saadiq)
12. Garilla Pimpin - (featuring Bishop Lamont)
13. Turn It Up Loud - (featuring Chuck Taylor)
14. Mid-Nite Hour - (featuring Nate Dogg)
15. I Like Dat There - (featuring Bishop Lamont)
16. Yessir - (featuring Snoop Dogg)
17. Ahh - (featuring Bishop Lamont/Frank Lee White/Chuck Taylor)
18. All I Ask Of You - (featuring Frank Lee White/Bishop Lamont/Chevy)

Availability: Pre-Order Now! Available: Tuesday, October 11, 2005
souce: www.cduniverse.com
-------------------------------------------
I am not to wild about the cover he looks like dracula or a private eye, but really who cares as long as the music is banging.

[assylum-mp3s]16658 01 warren g make it do what it do mp3
02 warren g make it do what it do instrumental mp3
03 warren g make it do what it do acapella mp3

Looks like his single is floating on IRC now.

it doesnt look like the real track list.. cuz the song What Love GOt to do with it ain't on it and the the song There She Goes ain't on it either.. 2 singles off the album

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
i dont think its game..and i think this album is wack.nuthin´can fuck wit´regulate..g-funk era or even i want it all.where´s tha track with marvin gaye?

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
i dont think its game..and i think this album is wack.nuthin´can fuck wit´regulate..g-funk era or even i want it all.where´s tha track with marvin gaye?
Of course nothing can or probably ever beat his classic just like snoop dogg as well. Wait until the album is out and see for yourself if its wack or not.

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
I think they ment the OG Marvin Gaye song was dope,

Gun-it said:
it doesnt look like the real track list.. cuz the song What Love GOt to do with it ain't on it and the the song There She Goes ain't on it either.. 2 singles off the album
I just remembered the single that they are currently playing on the radio is Get U Down feat, B Real and Side Effect http://www.lightyear.com/music/rap/Warreng/Get U Down.wma

^Windows Media friendly.

Also I remember Warren G having done that song (What's love go to do with it) years ago and released it on another album (soundtrack, or other persons label) don't quote me on this though still searching through google.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.