Warning.the drama king is back

i was listenin flex last night....around 1am on hot 97 and they played a whole lotta songs..even the after show freestyle biggie did with pac..when pac instead spittin freestyle he did the 'nothin 2 lose' verse...but after biggie's shit was done they cut off pacs shit..and then flex said 'RIP BIG,RIP Aaliyah,RIP big L, RIP Pun....NO 2pac' :mad:

i thought it was fucked up how pac gets no love..they played everybodys songs but no pac songs..plus they cut pac off after biggie was done with his freestyle...thats real fucked up..

Self96 said:
i was listenin flex last night....around 1am on hot 97 and they played a whole lotta songs..even the after show freestyle biggie did with pac..when pac instead spittin freestyle he did the 'nothin 2 lose' verse...but after biggie's shit was done they cut off pacs shit..and then flex said 'RIP BIG,RIP Aaliyah,RIP big L, RIP Pun....NO 2pac' :mad:

i thought it was fucked up how pac gets no love..they played everybodys songs but no pac songs..plus they cut pac off after biggie was done with his freestyle...thats real fucked up..
start a petitition write a letter call them highjack a plane fly it into their building......btw is that benzino petitition still going?

theres still some animosity towards pac

i remember when i was there about 5 years ago hanging out with some people and "who shot ya" by biggie came on hot97 and they were like "awwwww yea this is for that nigga pac"

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Flex should take his fake ass DJ mixing program and shove it up his buttocks along with his ugly ass Lugz. On the other hand, Kay Slay should just save the drama fo' his mama. Next.

ARon

Why do people get their feelings hurt over the stupidest shit, im sure Pac is rolling over in his grave right now cus of this :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.