War With God about Luda?

AmerikazMost

this is definitely not about himself.

he talks about an unknown person and contrasts that person to himself.

maybe he doesn't want a response until he's done with it?

What are you talking about the entire War with God is a diss to TI, first off. And secondly, Luda says that God's on his side, so going against Luda is like having a war with God. That's what I got from listening to it.

PuffnScruff

jflballer said:
What are you talking about the entire War with God is a diss to TI, first off. And secondly, Luda says that God's on his side, so going against Luda is like having a war with God. That's what I got from listening to it.
see the link in post 1? it's a link to a vibe interview with luda where he says war with god is about himself

obviously luda is side-steppin the controversy... he prolly jus doesnt want to talk about it and let the record speak for itself.. hes jus bein clever with his answers to vibe. theres no way the record is about himself, that jus makes no sense.. its about T.I. and in my opinion is a retallion for T.I.'s shots at him in "What You Know" and some other tracks from King, sayin luda is not from the streets... of course, all stemmin from the infamous "Stomp" beef...

"never sold cocaine in my life but im still the fuckin man..."
-T.I. is a known ex-crack dealer
"you claim the streets but the streets respect that cheddar, nigga / luda got twice as much..."
-self-explanatory
"so call ur self whatever u want except the multi-million man..."
-T.I. has only gon platinum, not multi platinum yet
"how many times u gon rap about bustin ur gun? how many times u gon trapp without bustin ur gun? only shots u ever took were sumbliminal to the general..."
-self-explanatory
"im universal, luda never limits himself to the south..."
-T.I. is always callin himself the King of the South
"i give a damn about ur hootin and hollerin, it aint botherin me / i hear u talkin, but u aint made it to 3..."
-T.I. is known for his "ehhhhs" and "ohhhhs", kinda like fellow trappstar Young Jeezy, and of course, T.I. has not sold 3 million copies of any of his LP's, something Ludacris did with both "Back For The First Time" and "Word of Mouth"

case closed. its about T.I. luda is a liarrrrrrrrr

PuffnScruff said:
see the link in post 1? it's a link to a vibe interview with luda where he says war with god is about himself
Yes but you don't think he could be side-stepping the truth? Maybe because him and TI squashed the beef after the song had already been recorded and leaked?

Krazy187 said:
obviously luda is side-steppin the controversy... he prolly jus doesnt want to talk about it and let the record speak for itself.. hes jus bein clever with his answers to vibe. theres no way the record is about himself, that jus makes no sense.. its about T.I. and in my opinion is a retallion for T.I.'s shots at him in "What You Know" and some other tracks from King, sayin luda is not from the streets... of course, all stemmin from the infamous "Stomp" beef...

"you claim the streets but the streets respect that cheddar, nigga / luda got twice as much..."
-self-explanatory
"how many times u gon rap about bustin ur gun? how many times u gon trapp without bustin ur gun? only shots u ever took were sumbliminal to the general..."
-self-explanatory
"i give a damn about ur hootin and hollerin, it aint botherin me / i hear u talkin, but u aint made it to 3..."
-T.I. is known for his "ehhhhs" and "ohhhhs", kinda like fellow trappstar Young Jeezy, and of course, T.I. has not sold 3 million copies of any of his LP's, something Ludacris did with both "Back For The First Time" and "Word of Mouth"

Yes exactly, thanks for doing the work that way I didn't have to. It's so obvious when he says he doesn't "limit himself to the south" and "how many times you gon trap without bustin your gun". And all the disses about $ are in direct reference to TI, when Luda dissed him on Buck's "Stomp" he dissed him directly about $ - "maintainin my fishtank and your house cost the same", etc.

PuffnScruff

jflballer said:
Yes but you don't think he could be side-stepping the truth? Maybe because him and TI squashed the beef after the song had already been recorded and leaked?
yes i do, i guess i didnt make that clear in my first post

Krazy187 said:

-self-explanatory
-self-explanatory

Case closed. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.