Want to be a part of the legendary Juice Crew?

Two legends are looking to reignite their iconic crew. MC Shan and Roxanne Shante, stars of popular hip-hop in the 1980’s and best known for ‘The Symphony’, are looking for new artists to establish a prominent posse in 2006.

The original crew consisted of Kool G Rap, Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kane, Craig G, Masta Ace, Roxanne Shante, MC Shan and original group founder/producer, Marley Mall.

"The new Juice Crew will be something different; not the 'I slang drugs, I got jewelry' rhymes; it'll be more talented artists," said MC Shan. "We can make it any ole' crew, but we want to make it something people know so it can carry on the legacy of the original crew."

In hip-hop history MC Shan is best known for battling Boogie Down Productions’ member KRS-One. None the less, the Juice crew were a musical and cultural milestone for early hip-hop. This exciting endeavor to reform comes at a time where hip-hop could certainly use some more milestones of a similar nature.

Potential MC’s, producers and singers should submit a one or two song demo in MP3 format to thejuicecrew@hotmail.com to be considered for the group.

Holly shit this is Big.

The Juice Crew Allstars was the illest click of it's time.

MC Shan was way before his time.

I hope MC Shan drops some fire on it.

I guess Kool G. aint gonna hook back up with em if they aint rappin bout drugs and jewelry :-/ ... Kool G. is still 1 of my favs..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.