Waka Flocka vs Method Man

Soorry about the thread title.. this aint no beef between the 2.

Waka Flocka's name just got mentioned while Meth was being interviewed. It was just interesting and sort of refreshing to see the way Waka Flocka handled it, and then Meth's response to the way he handled it.

lol, I never even heard dudes music, but I respect for the guy for handling it the way he did.

.. the chain of events..

[YOUTUBE]QieDq6p52AM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]C46ZVQNVj9I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BI6gxQwKiqI[/YOUTUBE]

peace

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, there's no way I care enough about wacka flocka to warrant 20 minutes worth of my time.

Please give cliff notes, totaling 500 characters or less.

hahahaha I completely agree.. I guess I never watched it in one sitting, so it was ok, for me.

Cliff notes:

video one: just an entertaining rant about hip hop and lyrics by mostly method man, with comments here and there by ghost and raekwon. Meth defends chicken noodle soup, but feels a certain way about Mr Flocka's comments about hip hop and lyricism

video two: Flocka takes the comments with a grain of salt and states his respect for method man, saying that he has the utmost respect for him and will always look at him as a legend and continue listening to his music and watching his movies etc. Also says he feels onyx and wu tang to him were like crunk music of the 90s.

Last vid: method man apologizes to Flocka, and says he's got mad respect for Flocka for handling his comments the way he did. And says that he's got love for any nigga gettin money legally instead of shooting eachother in the hood.

.. I just thought it was interesting to see a young rapper being so humble after being more or less dissed, and a legend apologizing for talking outta line.

peace

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
That was more than 500 characters.

[ends post]

So, what precedes video one? What comments did waka flocka make?

Also, LOL @ comparing Onyx and Wu-Tang to crunk music.

hahah... youuu basstard.

lol, they cover his comments in the first vid, I saw it a while back so I dont remember exactly what he said, something about you dont need lyrics anymore in hip hop. Or basically u dont need to be lyrical to sell records, that time is gone.. Which is pretty much true.

.. to be completely honest though.. this shit doesnt deserve a thread.. But this place is dead, so I figured fuck it.

and yea equating Onyx and Wu to crunk music is pretty jokes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.