Waist Deep comes to DVD

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Waist Deep, starring Tyrese Gibson, Meagan Good and The Game on his acting debut, stomps onto DVD Oct. 10 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

Bonus features include Going Deep: Analysis of a Scene, which follows the preparation for the crucial car-jacking scene; Drive-By Filmmaking, an insider’s look at the techniques used by filmmakers to create heart-pumping driving scenes and death-defying chases; the "Bad Girl" music video from Black Buddafly feat. Fabolous and additional scenes.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
didnt this just come out to the big screen like a month ago
June 23.

SonOf2pac said:
^yup... terrible ending... good movie tho... but this doesnt hit until oct 10th... what is the point of making this news?
I was actually trying to find out yesterday when the movie was coming out on dvd. So propz to pittsey for that. Stop bitching :p lol.

Lol, the ending was pretty predictable. Movie sucked, wasnt really all that.

SonOf2pac

SiGh said:
June 23.

I was actually trying to find out yesterday when the movie was coming out on dvd. So propz to pittsey for that. Stop bitching :p lol.

Lol, the ending was pretty predictable. Movie sucked, wasnt really all that.
bastard Sigh...

the ending was not predictable because they didn't even explain how it happened... and i liked the movie... hit you wit a lil :fury:

It never even came out in theatres around here, I was kinda curious to see it. Tyrese proved himself as a good actor in Baby Boy, I remember Meagan Good from Eve's Bayou (one of my ALL-TIME favorite movies), Vondie Curtis-Hall directed Gridlock'd (and, coincidentally, he was in Eve's Bayou, too), and I'm eager to see Game in his debut.

I'll buy it, but it is kinda premature news, Pittsey. Nacho Libre comes out on DVD Oct. 24th, BTW. "Right around the corner".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.