Vip

Jurhum

Current benefits include:

Custom Title -I can't even edit this?

VIP Member Sub-Title -that's fine

Custom Avatar -avatar too small... 40 by 40?? come on man?

Picture in their profile -every one gets this free

More space for attachments -when i uploaded an attachment the other day it said it was too big.. 500kb? i donno

Private message limit expanded to 500 -no one pm's me so i don't care about this one..

More detailed who's online information -haven't tried this nor seen it.

Access to an Uncensored (still no beef) VIP Members Area
^this and

Access to an Adults Only Temptations XXX VIP Members Area
^this are the say no?

Exclusive Audio
^ Where can I go to get this "Exclusive Audio"?
actually, the only problem i have a problem with is not being able to edit my user title... I mean come on guys, paying money in support of this forum yet i can't get the only thing i wanted to have sucks...

meant to be in Letter to the Pres...

it is annoying and they SHOULD fix the user title thing, or we should atleast be able to ask them to change it for us because admins can go in there and edit our title....

as far as the VIP lounge thing... i got these kids from fair exchange asking me for rare tracks like my dyin day and shit thinking i got it from there

there is nothing in there just to clear shit up

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
We have in the past posted exclusive tupac footage. The Junior Mafia DVD is also there.

More to come. A lot more, thanks to G Litt and co.

Ill fix the birthday thing as soon as I work out how the hell to do it.

^lol ok- i heared that u guys used to drop shit in there in the past- i guess before the hacking maybe? i donno

also, its pretty dope in there now with traz droppin the exclusives every day

and Jovian, the vip section is on the bottom if the index page right above the birthdays and all that shit

speaking of this birthday thing rukas do u know a good site for vbulletin hacks?

peace

Access to an Uncensored (still no beef) VIP Members Area
^this and

Access to an Adults Only Temptations XXX VIP Members Area
^this are the say no?
I am staring at the computer screen trying to think of what "^this are the say [same] no?" could mean. After a while, I figure out you meant to say "same" instead of "say."

you must know someone who has sued [issued?] a money order
Issued or sued?

there is nothing in there just to clear shit up
That's what I was thinking...that people hardly post there, and nothing much goes on.

Jurhum

^ LoL yeh that's what I meant, same.

Anyway, Rukas Do this :
Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Modify User Option Templates -> modifyprofile and modifyprofile_birthday - revert the templates

Or don't make the birthday thing required in the User Registration Options in the AdminCP

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.