VIP Status

I ordered to become a VIP on this broad. I did the ordered around Thrusday (2/3) and I haven't gotten the e-mail back saying it was processed, So for those of you who have VIP status.... How long does it usually take til you get the status? TIA

Tonio1986 said:
You fool got two posts and you want to be a vip.
shut the fuck up big guy bearin 300 posts.... if i had tha money i would have gotten VIP right away .... i never thought ur post count had anything to do with wanting to see the vip shyt... :rolleyes:

MOB2K3

took me a couple of days. i emailed them to make sure i got it. but i've been hearing vip status isn't being processed until hacks are situated.

Strictly 4 said:
shut the fuck up big guy bearin 300 posts.... if i had tha money i would have gotten VIP right away .... i never thought ur post count had anything to do with wanting to see the vip shyt... :rolleyes:
Hahahha, you shut the fuck up little fagott, you got 1100 posts lol!
Im 4 times registered with over 6000 posts, you stupid motherfucker.

Tonio1986 said:
Hahahha, you shut the fuck up little fagott, you got 1100 posts lol!
Im 4 times registered with over 6000 posts, you stupid motherfucker.
wow 6000 posts big fuckin deal why cant u stick to one username... also get this.. ive only been on the board for less than a month and a half... motherfucker u lame tryin to crush on the newb wantin to be a vip just stfu

thats not too funny bro, ive only been on alot lately because its been raining outside alot so ive been in tha house.... seriously u dont kno me at all

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.