Viktor Vaughn Venomous Villian's question

PuffnScruff

does anyone have the production credits for this album or could post them for me? you dont even have to post the whole thing, i'm just wondering if there are any tracks on there produced by DiViNCi of Sol.iLLaquists of Sound and which ones.

i thank you:)

Chronic

Viktormizer (Intro) - System D-128 (additional digital enhancements & soundbits by DiViNCi)
Back End - System D-128 & Diplo
Fall Back/Titty Fat - DiViNCi & Swamburger
Doom On Vik - DiViNCi & Swamburger
R.A.P. G.A.M.E. - Session 31
Dope Skill - DJ I.N.C.
Doper Skiller - DiViNCi
Ode to Road Rage - Dub L
Bloody Chain - Dub L
Strange New Day (Interlude) - System D-128
Pop Quiz (Remix) - The Analears (X:144 of TDP and DiViNCi)

If you know him tell him to make better beats next time!

(fuck off roaches)

PuffnScruff

thank you sir

the only song i have heard that he produced on that album is Doper Skiller. i thought the beat was pretty good.

to get a better appreciation for divinci you have to see him live. he takes two mpcs and uses them at once, and just does some crazy freestyling. the guy puts on an great show with lots of energy. there is really nobody else that does this.

his group Sol.iLLaquists of Sound just signed to epitaph records and he was hinting at a big named hip hop artists that wants to open for them when they go on tour this fall to promote their album that comes out in sept. i think it might actually be doom.

http://youtube.com/results?search=divinci&search_type=search_videos&search=Search
here is some videos of him

i dont know him personally but i have met him once when he came and did a live show for my class, he does this every month at my school. there is a short video of him from one of his monthly performances at my school on that youtube link.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.