[Video] Spliff Star (Flipmode) street videos

THEV1LL4N

one of his mixtapes were decent, but i dont think spliff star can hold his own. i think he's become a junkie now.

individual flipmode artists' best chance to make good music was to stick together and make a group album. its a shame that rah digga and others left. there were rumours that rampage said spliff was leaving them to join the new flipmode crew entitled "more cash squad" (or something like that); but spliff was quick to brush that romour aside and said he sticks with busta.

flipmode need to get back together and busta needs to push them as well as his own career.

i can imagine spliff star as one of those rappers (individually) who chat a load of shit on a mixtape and it gives you a headaches because he talks so much nonsense over terrible beats (if not good ones or other peoples').

i dont want it to be this way, i like spliff star and flipmode.

they need rampage and rah digga back, busta keeping them active and collaborating. get q-tip and ATCQ in, maybe a dilla beat or two. bring in some dre or whatever, throw a few good collabos together and put out some decent mixtapes before a studio album.

if only it were that simple.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.